Thursday, April 24, 2014

New Adventures - 4/22

My Peaches and her intended have decided to make a new start and move to another city.  Princess and her Beloved invited them to share their home.  I remember telling you that Princess and Peaches are the best of friends, and they have missed one another terribly.  So we packed up their belongings, and off they went on a new adventure.

As I was helping them pack, I kept thinking to myself that this might be the last time I help one of my kids move.  They're all grown up.  Even though they weren't living at home, it felt a little like the last baby bird leaving the nest.  For a while, the thought made me just a little sad.  It's the end of an era, so to speak.

But now a new adventure begins.  We will soon have another son-in-law who we are already growing to love.  We will soon have another grandbaby, who we know we will love.  And we will soon be moving to a new house, as well.  This new house will be the one where all our kids come for holidays, and come to visit with their own families.  It will be the house our grandkids remember as 'Masa and Babu's' house.

So we are all on our way to new adventures, and there is so much anticipation and joy in where those adventures will take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment