Monday, June 23, 2014

First House Party

Yesterday was our open house.  We finally have the house put together enough to have friends and family come see our new home.  We were surprised how many people came.  

Princess and her husband came from 3 1/2 hours away, and she took tons of pictures of the event for us.  That gave me lots of time to cuddly my sweet little grandson, too!

My parents came from 80 miles away.  That was an extra blessing, since I had no idea they would be able to come.  It was such a joy to be able to share my new house with them.

Many of our local friends came.  Business partners, our realtor, work friends, church friends...It was just a busy, fun, lovely day.  And I realized this is the best reason to love our house.  Because it gives us plenty of room to welcome all those we love.

I hope our home will always be filled with love, and that all our friends and family will always feel welcomed here.




No comments:

Post a Comment